Just in case any of you were wondering, I’m of the opinion that Maladroit is the best post-pinkerton weezer album, particularly because it’s the last on which the band rocks without reserve.
Sadly, Pat Wilson’s balls have been missing since the recording of this album; rumor has it they were eaten by Rivers’ ego sometime in 2002. Thankfully they were able to showcase themselves with such grand fervor on these 13 songs before vanishing.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- fagen reblogged this from steelopus and added:
- zacharyhale-comstock reblogged this from steelopus
- fuiru likes this
- lsanchez06 likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- lafix likes this
- tbridge likes this
- redcloud likes this
- redcloud said: Eaten with some fava beans and a nice chianti?
- yhf said: I miss Pat’s balls, too. In a completely appropriate manner.
- yhf likes this
- belleischrome likes this
- davesnothere likes this
- claviusrobinsky likes this
- steelopus posted this