Have you ever purchased eyeglass frames/lenses online?
If so, from where?
Were you happy?
I already have one recommendation for Zenni Optical.
At those prices, I figure it can’t hurt to buy a bunch of different frames and hope that at least one of them looks good on me. It would probably still be cheaper than what I’d pay locally, even with my insurance discount.
Leave a reply or fill my askhole if you have any opinions, recommendations, or advice.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- 9nineteen answered: I’ve used Zenni Optical twice, 2nd time was better but still ot completely satisfied. Will Try Warby Parker next.
- daylightfading57 said: Warby Parker
- rachelskirts answered: One of my friends just posted this morning that she much preferred Coastal.com to Zenni. I’d love to know how the experience goes regardless.
- robjdlc said: I’ve used Zenni to buy 5 pairs at this point, super happy with them. Bought from coastal.com too, cant complain.
- amassofhumanity likes this
- escapereality said: Negative. Wish I could help. Good luck!
- makemeachevy answered: my brother got his from Warby Parker (warbyparker.com ) and loves them
- zuhl answered: Warby Parker.
- laurencusimano answered: All my online glasses are Zenni Optical. They’re super sturdy and inexpensive.
- insouciantgeek said: I meant to mention Zenni Optical back there. I blame it on being blind. At those prices, it’s more than awesome.
- insouciantgeek likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- illiterati-lumen-fidei said: Warby Parker, Coastal.com
- thisistheglamorous said: If you haven’t yet, check out glassyeyes.blogspot.com… I’ve used Zenni and Goggles4U and they both have been fine, nothing bad but not amazing. Also, I second Warby Parker.
- dascola said: Warby Parker. 3 pairs. Great experience.
- mathcat345 answered: Could you go somewhere local to try on frames and then order what you like from the online site?
- tiffanyb answered: I have had good results with both EyeBuyDirect and Goggles4U.
- girl-detective answered: Mr. Detective has had good luck with Warby Parker.
- mikerastiello said: I got my current glasses from Warby Parker. You pick 5 frames, and they send them to you to try on. Ended up costing about $130 or so because I’m blind and had to go for the thin lenses. Plus, they give a pair to a person in need with every purchase.
- helms-deep said: Stacie (my wife) has had great luck with Warby Parker.
- rartastic answered: warby parker looks really neat, but I have never ordered from them
- steelopus posted this