I think I’ve finally found myself a new winter jacket. The sticker shock is slowly wearing off as I remind myself that it’s been several years since I last bought one and this new one should last me a good long while.
Now I can’t decide which color I like best. I can get the black or grey in-store locally, but the green would have to be ordered online.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- 1tfran reblogged this from steelopus
- naimhe answered:The black I think. Understated and masculine.
- sistacrumpet answered:Green
- orangehouse answered:green
- timothyrosenberg said:A double-breasted pea-coat from Schotts in NYC is the only thing I have ever worn in SYR/ROC that has completely blocked out the weather. Everything else is meant for winter-sports. (My ski gear is a lot lighter than my stand-around-in-the-cold gear.)
- robininverted said:I like the black, white and grey, personally. And I think it’s a good match for your colouring, I’m not sure the green would be.
- girl-detective answered:GREEN. I CAN’T BELIEVE I HAVE TO TELL YOU OF ALL PEOPLE.
- robininverted likes this
- bliccy said:GREEN (duh?) but if you don’t want to wait, the grey looks better HOWEVER black is more friendly for long-term wear cause grey picks up dirt like whoa. BUT GREEN. It really is the most handsome.
- elizabite likes this
- elizabite said:Green! It’s the perfect color for you. A good jacket is a great investment.
- escapereality said:Green!
- escapereality likes this
- squibble likes this
- ashleychasse said:I like the grey.
- ashleychasse likes this
- mathcat345 said:Nostalgia makes me want to say “green,” but you will look stunning in any of them. Nice jacket!
- mathcat345 likes this
- embracingthelost likes this
- embracingthelost answered:Get the green one.
- globochem answered:you KNOW you need the green. I can’t even believe this is a question.
- smartasshat answered:green!
- rartastic said:Always go with color. Also, GREEN!
- lafix likes this
- lafix said:Green
- ungracefulme likes this
- ungracefulme said:GREEN. Duh
- steelopus posted this