I will never not find a pooping dog funny.
Pooping dogs always have that look. That look of knowing. Knowing that what they’re doing looks awkward. And frustrated that while we get to go barricade ourselves in a room somewhere while we vacate our bowels, dogs instead are paraded around in the open and forced to do their business in front of a public’s very watchful eye.
I’ve never not seen that look in their eyes.
The rumpled eyebrows that are equal parts grunting-induced and “really? You’re just gonna stand and choose this very moment to lock eyes with me?”
A pooping dog looks like a muscle-headed body builder in the middle of a flex during a competition, hunched over and contorted in an unnatural pose while grunting.
Like baseball players, pooping dogs have difference stances.
Some will just stand in the batters box, get it done, and walk away trying to forget what they just were relegated to doing. Others do what I like to call Shit Walker, Texas Ranger [for those of you who are Chuck Norris fans]. These dogs look like they’re done going, but then begin walking around the lawn and finishing their business still half-humped over and half-walking. Then, of course, you have the dogs that finish going and let you know they are done - by doing their impression of a bull. They finish, move forward a step or two, and then violently kick their back feet a few times to kick up grass partially to cover their dookie, but mostly, to show their owners who is boss.
Eight or eighty years old, it won’t matter.
I’ll still laugh at a pooping dog.
Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you how often I talk about dogs pooping. Bruce hit the bullseye with this post.
The look in their eyes, man.
The. Look. In. Their. Eyes.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- naimhe likes this
- ifllookscouldkill reblogged this from btothed
- redcloud likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- thedailydoodles likes this
- harraton likes this
- jinxybee likes this
- misschasse likes this
- snortthebubbles reblogged this from steelopus
- doublejack likes this
- girlrufus likes this
- btothed likes this
- halfbakedidea likes this
- steelopus reblogged this from btothed and added:
- mikerastiello likes this
- steelopus said: Dear lord. I’m verklempt.
- talesofaniceberg said: I cannot believe you got a Tumblr staff tag for dog poop.
- spammo91 said: lmfao this was really in-depth
- steelopus likes this
- chiclet likes this
- shakinbacon likes this
- summersumz likes this
- orangesngrapes reblogged this from btothed
- my-army-life reblogged this from btothed
- do-over said: Prose. This post is tagged Prose. I … I just don’t know how to process that.
- do-over likes this
- delightfulwipes likes this
- thetackboard likes this
- This was featured in #Prose
- apricotica likes this
- ashamedtosay likes this
- aimee-b-loved likes this
- groverviolet likes this
- eclaggs likes this
- sonnyjohl likes this
- davesnothere likes this
- tweetface likes this
- jewlesthemagnificent likes this
- btothed posted this