I think I’ve finally found myself a new winter jacket. The sticker shock is slowly wearing off as I remind myself that it’s been several years since I last bought one and this new one should last me a good long while.
Now I can’t decide which color I like best. I can get the black or grey in-store locally, but the green would have to be ordered online.
You know what sucks?
Being 5’9” but having the arms of someone who is 6’9”.
It’s very difficult to find long sleeved shirts that fit my small frame while still having sleeves long enough to cover my monkey arms.
If anyone has advice on where I should be shopping, I’m all
Today I’m wearing jeans. People who know me pretty well understand that this is a major life change.
To put this in perspective… the last time I can remember owning and wearing jeans:
- Kurt Cobain was still alive
- The Buffalo Bills were losing Super Bowls
- The war in Iraq was justified
- Slash was still a member of Guns N’ Roses
- Steve Jobs wasn’t even employed by Apple
- OJ was murdering white people
It’s been a while.