The Reverend Horton Heat
The Full-Custom Gospel Sounds Of
Suzy is one of my favorite people on the internets. When she inadvertently starts a meme, you’d better believe I’m going to join the fun.
You guys like my Daft Punk cover band?
Definitely the funniest thing I’ve seen all day. I’m calling it early. It’s over. Suzy wins Tuesday.
"those buildings should calm down" - Suzy.
Why am I not meeting you this weekend at CHSH. This makes me sad.
Two official reasons:
- Airfare from Rochester to Chicago never dipped below $300 in the 4 months that I searched.
- I only have 4 vacation days left to last me until July 1st.
One very real reason:
- I don’t really have any desire to meet people in largely impersonal group gatherings like this. 5 people or less, please. That’s my limit. More than that and I don’t learn enough about everyone else and everyone else doesn’t learn enough about me.
Reasons that weren’t originally reasons but have since become reasons:
- I still have eleven 40 in 40 songs remaining.
- My friend Brian’s Cake cover band has their first gig on Saturday night.
- It’s playoff hockey season.
- I’m currently investigating options for either a mid-atlantic road trip or a southern california jaunt in June to catch some David Bazan shows and that will likely use up my vacation time and spare change.
- Work has become insanely busy within the past two weeks and there is no end in sight.
Anyway. I’ll meet all of you someday. Until then, you’ll just have to trust me when I tell you how awesome I am and how great I am in bed.