She’s gorgeous (and rambunctious). We’re still working on a (re)name.
They told us she’s a “Lab” (highly questionable) but the paperwork for when they took her in says “Shep Mix” (at least in the right ballpark). We don’t really know what she is at this point. If you can discern anything from this video, please let us know. We’ll definitely be doing a DNA test at some point to get to the bottom of it.
At the Not Ocean with bb! #notanocean #love #beach #rochester #roc #lakeontario #ontario #jaws (at Ontario Beach Park)
an alien disguised as a human wearing green sneakers came into my life, and that was it. i knew i was done for. #tbt
This woman. This picture. My life is pretty damn good these days.
She has big interviews today and tomorrow. We’ll happily accept your positive juju and vibes and employer-bribes during the next 24 hours.
scarves in June. why not.
Very soon Heather will be living in Rochester and holy crap I’m excited about this!
She kinda takes my breath away.
A planetarium with a view.
For anyone who doesn’t know, the Adler Planetarium has the best (not-from-a-boat-on-the-lake) view of the Chicago skyline. *My view was even better because I had my partner in crime with me.
Playing the odds. Sooner or later, someone has to accept… right?
Einstein On The Beach
The end of any relationship brings waves of memories from all over the emotional spectrum. I’m going to try my hardest to let the negative ones leave as quickly as they arrive and let the positive ones linger long enough to sustain my self-confidence.
I did all the right things. I stepped far outside my comfort zone. I took a chance and dove in head first. The water was the perfect temperature but I had no way of knowing what rested beneath the surface nor the number of lions that drank from its shore.
- I am really struggling lately, emotionally.
- A lot of the people I care about are also having a difficult time.
- Not being able to make them feel better only adds to my sadness.
- Sometimes I just need a shoulder to cry on and a chance to clear my mind to a sympathetic ear.
- I don’t enjoy burdening my friends with my own inability to cope with the voices in my head, and so…
- For the first time in my life I am seriously considering seeing a therapist.
- Maybe it will be good. Maybe it will be bad. We’ll see.
She said yes!
True love knows no borders. Congratulations to two of my favorite people.
Won't Let Go
Einstein On The Beach